Powered By Blogger


tetamu terhormat singgah

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh......salam seluas rezeki dan kasih sayang ALLAH SWT...
Semoga kita senantiasa dalam redha ilahi dunia wal akhirat..










FOR YOU! - My Loving Husband!

I was praying years and years
I asked Allah with my eyes full of tears
I missed you; I didn't know you
but in my heart were a place and a lot of love for you.

One day, as a miracle you came in my life Alhamdulillah
my life was complete, just one small mistake, Astagfurallah,
that I forgot that will come the test of Allah.

I was crying again, years and years.
I didn't ask for all these..., and again my eyes were full of tears
I was alone and I missed everything, just not you,
In my heart was a lot of space just not anymore for you.

Ya, Allah, I didn't ask for all these,
here must be some mistake
definitely, of all these I need a break...

Suddenly I woke up, AstagfuraAllah
is no mistake which Allah would make, SubhanaAllah
I felt down on my Knees, start to pray and make Duas

I was suffering and crying, but Alhamdulillah
what ever I wanted..., did I get what I need? SubhanAllah.
I need help!!!(i was screaming),silence voice told me, pray and make Duas,

Now I pray and my eyes are full of tears, La Illaha iLallah
in my heart again is a lot of love for you, MashaAllah
I have mercy, forgiveness and love, Alhamdulillah, 
and with all my heart I love you for the sake of Allah.
Allahu Akbar!












N_Fatihah AbduLLah Yusri...
teratak sewaku...melaka
www.cik ah baiti jannati.com

1 comment: